Bella is almost 5 months old! What a wonderful gift to our family, and especially to Anna.
Anna always dreamed of having a dog like Bella.

Isn't she just adorable?
Bella, this is a ball! :)

And this is a High Five.
Bella is teething. :)
I think Bella is a keeper. :) Anna is doing a fantastic job training her. She reads all sorts of books on the subject and I have learned some things from Anna about dog training!
4 comments:
Anna looks so grown up :-) I'm so happy that she now has the dog she has been longing for!
It is so heartwarming to see children love pets. Maxim is SO fond of Rosie and Lucy, it just makes me so glad.
I took the pictures.
Erika M.
Yes you did! So sorry I forgot to give you credit for your great photography. :)
Post a Comment