His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, November 5, 2012

Anna and Bella

 Bella is almost 5 months old!  What a wonderful gift to our family, and especially to Anna.
Anna always dreamed of having a dog like Bella.
 Isn't she just adorable?

 Bella, this is a ball! :)
 And this is a High Five.
 Bella is teething. :)
 I think Bella is a keeper. :)    Anna is doing a fantastic job training her. She reads all sorts of books on the subject and I have learned some things from Anna about dog training!


4 comments:

Milena said...

Anna looks so grown up :-) I'm so happy that she now has the dog she has been longing for!

Annie said...

It is so heartwarming to see children love pets. Maxim is SO fond of Rosie and Lucy, it just makes me so glad.

Erika M. said...

I took the pictures.

Erika M.

Mike and Christie said...

Yes you did! So sorry I forgot to give you credit for your great photography. :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin