His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, November 22, 2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING


Once Again... We are having Brisket, so our little friends can relax! :)
(This picture was taken a couple of years ago when I went out to choose a turkey to eat) LOL

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

5 comments:

fiveandthree said...

Hey, Christie. Today I am thankful for you and Mike who have touched so many adoptive parents with a better understanding of how to parent hurt children.

You have helped us, and for that, we thank you. Blessings! Kelly

fiveandthree said...

Hey, Christie. Today I am thankful for you and Mike who have touched so many adoptive parents with a better understanding of how to parent hurt children.

You have helped us, and for that, we thank you. Blessings! Kelly

fiveandthree said...

Christie, today we are thankful for you and Mike and sharing a better way to parent hurt children. We have learned from you. Blessings, Kelly

Manfred said...

Hm, He dosn't look happy. I think He hates thanksgiving :-)

Happy thanksgiving for you and your family from Germany.
May god bless you.

Christie Minich said...

Thanks folks for your kind words :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin