His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, November 16, 2012

A November Funny Courtesty of Alli

Alli- "Mom, my toe is hurting!" (pointing to her ankle)
Mom- "Which toe?"
Alli- "The one I'm pointing at!"
Mom" Ummm, that is an ankle."
Alli- "Ok, so I don't have all my body parts down yet.... My ankle hurts. "
LOL

I don't know if we should go to soccer today.... Anna's hip is hurting, Erika's leg is hurting though we had her legs adjusted again yesterday, but today she is still in pain.  Sarah is on crutches and Alli's toe ankle is hurting.... 
Of course, Alli and Sarah insist they can go and play soccer.


On another sweet note.  Anna finished Erika's kitchen today while I ran to get dog food, because Erika couldn't do it. 
While we were in bed this a.m. Mike said, "I think we have the sweetest girls in the world."  I think he is right. :) 
Love them all so much.

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin