His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Pesto Noodle Dinner

Tonight we had a WONDERFUL dinner and there were NO leftovers!
We had rice noodles mixed with a Basil, Walnut, Garlic.Olive Oil Pesto. 
We served the noodles with steamed garlic and corn, and broiled onions.
WOW! All those flavors came together for a wonderful GLUTEN FREE-NIGHTSHADE free meal! :)
I should have taken a picture beforehand..... It was devoured! LOL

4 comments:

Sergey and Tatyana said...

It does sound so good! I always forget to take a picture before we start eating, and when I remember it's already too late:)

Claire said...

Here is my favourite noodle salad - you can make it gf and nightshade free too!

Cooked gf noodles
corn
grated carrot
sliced mushrooms
tinned pineapple in juice
gf soy sauce e.g. tamari
peanut butter
sesame oil
Pumpkin seeds or any kind

Drain the noodles but keep a bit of the hot water they were cooked in. Add some soy sauce, peanut butter and tinned pineapple juice and a little sesame oil. The hot water will help the peanut butter to soften.

Rinse the noodles with cold water.
Mix the noodles with the carrot, corn, sliced mushrooms and pineapple pieces. Add the dressing and sprinkle with seeds.

Mike and Christie said...

Claire, I will try this! Thankyou!

Claire said...

I hope you enjoy it! I'm going to try yours too.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin