His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Startled!

You would think after all these years I be used to extra legs laying around.  I guess not. 
Erika left her legs in the van, after we got home from the hospital. She didn't have them on because she is testing out her new legs for a week.

So today, I got into the van and while waiting at a light, I glanced down to get something from my purse and saw feet right behind my seat.....and for a split second, I was really startled!  LOL
They are now in the closet where they belong!
My van needs a bath!

3 comments:

Milena said...

I just love your "extra legs here and there" posts :-) They are hilarious!

Mamita J said...

Christie, I saw this article on yahoo and thought your girls might enjoy it...

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf--the-girl-with-the--zebra-leg--wows-hog-country.html

Julie

Mike and Christie said...

Mamita, Thanks! The girls go to the same department that she does, but we have never seen her. :)
We'll be on the look out for the girl with the Zebra leg! :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin