His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

An Alli Math Funny

Alli was doing a simple review sheet just to keep her up on her facts.  The instructions were : Add 8 to each of the following numbers. 
9, 19, 26,42, 34 27 etc.
She added it all right:
98,198,268,428,348,278...... LOL

6 comments:

Claire said...

I don't know if I've shared this with you before. It reminds me of when I was asked to "draw a table of 8 people playing chess, then another the winners playing each other, and 1 more for the finals." Or something like that, I drew some lovely pictures, but I was embarrassed when my teacher laughed at me.

Annie said...

Now, that's MY kind of math!

Annie said...

Claire - I think I would have done the same thing! That's too funny.

Aus said...

That is a child that is going to grow up into something OUTSTANDING!!

hugs - aus and co.

Chiara said...

Seems very logic to me, why complicate things? By the way, ally invited me to visit her blog, I did that and forgot to save the address, would you be so kind to send me an email with it?
Thank you

Mike and Christie said...

You've got mail. :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin