His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Cooking with Sarah

Sarah completed her science project by cooking breakfast for the family. :)
She is such a sweet heart.


Oh my goodness she is growing up!   Sarah made pancakes, eggs and bacon for breakfast.
(Mama couldn't have any. :(  but I KNOW It was wonderful.  :)

2 comments:

Sergey and Tatyana said...

Good job Sarah! It's nice to have a older girl :) always wanted one, but God had different plan. I would never change our boys or have any other way, but deep inside I still want one older girl...maybe someday :)

Mike and Christie said...

Tatyana and Sergey,

When we were young, we had 4 little boys in 4 years and 8 1/2 months...
It was a blurrr of diapers and cars and fun. :)
I remembered thinking, "I guess the Lord knows I shouldn't have girls."
I think at that time it was very true!
The guys were awesome and I adore each of them, their wives and families.
Raising the girls is quite different! Boys never care what they wear, of if they have a hair style or hair band, curls or straight among MANY of the things that make Girls different. :)

All that to say, it would not surprise me one bit if more girls came your way! :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin