His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, September 21, 2012

Alli's Day in the Kitchen

 She made her famous mashed potatoes last night, with loads of toppings.   And fruit salad for desert.
For lunch she made salads and gluten free pizza.
Today Alli finished her science project. For breakfast she made bacon, eggs and toast.  (mama couldn't have most of but what I had was great!   And now, mama has to start cooking again! It was a rather nice vacation! :)

1 comment:

Annie said...

That all sounds just lovely. I cannot get Anastasia interested in cooking at all - no more than Lydia was (not at all). Zhen enjoys making salads and salad dressings, and Maxim was a super "helper".... Ilya does make great fried potatoes. Other than that - I'm on my own.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin