Erika got busy first.... she instantly knew how to make a set of pillow cases for her room!
Now she needs a new quilt to match the new pillow cases.
Ummm, that material was for a skirt for ME! She is now on alert to ask before invading the material. :)
Anna, found a pair of old jeans and made herself this purse. I thought it was rather clever!
This is her waiting for her next turn....
Sarah, is working on stitching things and is taking things a little more slowly.
Here she is patiently waiting for her turn to practice. :)
I just thought of a great idea! Maybe I should have ERIKA make my skirt for me! :)
Happy Thought!

2 comments:
I am impressed...I do not sew well. I think I am to impatient but your girls look like they have picked it up fast.
Now, as pretty as that fabric is, I think it makes way better pillowcases than skirts. That's why it decided to attack Erika and convince her to turn it into pillow cases.
The purse is simply brilliant.
Post a Comment