His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Sunday, April 4, 2010

What a Wonderfully Full Week

I am rejoicing in the wonderful week we had. It was BUSY, but a good sort of busy.
We started with our Seder on Tuesday night. Then we had an Easter Lunch with friends and the girls had a wonderful time. We watched the movie Jesus of Nazareth over the week, a little at a time. It is about 6 hours long. (just finished it tonight)
We were able to visit our Children's church in Mckinney and had a wonderful Easter dinner and musical. We then went to Ministry Group last night and came home to collapse at around midnight.
Easter Sunday morning was wonderful and the message was awesome. After that, we went over to a friend's house for an Easter Lunch. What a wonderful season to remember the Resurrection of our Savior.

Spring is certainly here. Everything is alive and greening up. Such a wonderful time of year.

2 comments:

Hevel said...

I assume you watched the Zeffirelli movie "Jesus of Nazareth". It's such a beautiful film. Robert Powell was recently voted as the most beautiful Jesus in movie history on one of the Hungarian sites. He really is captivating in that film.

Mike and Christie said...

Yes that is the one. It really is a beautifully done film.

The other one that we really like, is "The Gospel of John". It is a word for word visual of the Gospel of John using the Good News Translation. It is amazing how it was adapted to film. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin