His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Song

I remember when Easter song was written by Annie Herring. She is one of the sisters in the group 2nd Chapter of Acts, which was quite popular during my youth. The video was taken in what looks like to be the 70's.... But the sound is great. They were AMAZING and this still remains one of my all time favorite Easter Songs.
Annie said that she asked the Lord for a gift for Easter, and He gave her "Easter Song". :)

2 comments:

:)De said...

It sounds like you had a very exciting week. Congrats on your first Sedar. Happy Easter to you all.

Peace and He is Risen!

Bobby said...

Great song!!

Just recently, I challenged my brother to writing and recording an Easter song! - seeing as there's loads of Christmas songs but none for this other excellent holiday - would love to hear your thoughts!

http://www.bobversus.com/2010/04/03/bob-versus-andy-a-song-for-easter/

And if you could check out my Charity page too that would be ace! I'm running the Brighton Marathon on Sunday (April 18th) for the National Autistic Society and could do with support!

Keep up the good blog!

Bobby

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin