His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, April 12, 2010

New Skates for Sarah


Sarah has been saving her money to buy a pair of roller blades. She got the skating bug after our ice skating treat in Februrary. She saved over 30 dollars over this year and decided that Skates would be a great buy and something she would love. So she and Daddy went on a skate hunt on Saturday night. He told her they would go and "look" and price them. Well, when they got there, skates were on sale, and there was this fabulous pair marked down that even expand as you grow! He couldn't resist that good of a buy, so he helped her out with the rest of the cost. They both came home excited with their news. I think Sarah is a bit taller these days. :)
I had to turn the camera sideways to get her all in. :)

2 comments:

Hevel said...

Wow, good buy, Sarah! It was a wise decision to get these ones that grow with you!

Christie, she does look taller and taller!

Annie said...

Some of my favorite childhood memories are of skating in the neighborhood on summer nights. Great fun.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin