His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Recent Events

These girls are so funny sometimes. As they grow up, it is just so cute to watch their thought processes.

Erika fell down yesterday while trying to get to the crayons.... She used to get really scared when she fell. Now, she seems to be taking it more in stride. :)


Anna has discovered she can get great information if she googles. She googled "sore throat, and blemish" She came up with 2 things.

If you use raw honey and vinegar, you can get rid of your sore throat. She tried it.
She came in the bedroom gagging! I'd rather have the sore throat! LOL

Then, she read that if you take raw honey and put it on your blemish and cover it with a band aid, the blemish will go away. :)

I went to check on the girls last night before I went to bed, and this is what I saw.

Isn't that precious? :)

1 comment:

Diana said...

Too cute!

Don't know about the zits and honey thing, but I do know about the sore throat one. The concoction is actually approx 2 Tablespoons honey, 2 Tablespoons APPLE CIDER vinegar (no substitutes and unpasturized if possible) and 5-6 oz. warm water. You can add about 1/2 teaspoon of ginger and drink it as a tea if you want (upsets my stomach) or gargle with it. Repeat as needed - at least every 2 hours when the sore throat first starts. If you make this concoction right, it tastes like sweet and sour sauce and it does work. :-)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin