His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

We Have Math Issues Mother!



We are working on finding the common denominator in fractions so we can add and subtract them.

I have been teaching them how to factor, find the common number and then how to convert the numerator. OH MY! You would think I had asked for their first born goats for sacrifice the way they were looking!

I had my back turned, happily explaining away and when I turned around, you should have seen the expressions! I tried to get them to recreate them but there was no way. We came close but Sarah said she just couldn't. "Mommy, I'm just too happy. :P



2 comments:

The Monroe 6 said...

Your sweet girls always make me smile!!!
Just precious!

Mike and Christie said...

One of the benefits of home education, is if we don't get something, we don't have to move on. We can wait until we get it.

So today, is math game day. Math study day and math, let's do it until our brains are full day.

Then we go to the used book sale. :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin