His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Circumcision and Such...according to girls

We started watching Jesus of Nazareth for the Easter Holiday. It is a wonderful depiction of the Story of Christ.

Well, Jesus was born and it was time to take him to the temple for Circumcision and to be named, as a sign of the Covenant between God and man.

The girls were watching the scene and Sarah asked, "What are they doing?"
Anna said, "They are circumcising him."
Sarah asked "what is that?"

and then Erika said,
"It's when they trim their belly button!"

And it was all settled. :)


Joseph was a carpenter. Erika says, "that means he made carpets" :)

Sarah said, "Wow, that man plays a really good God". (speaking of Robert Powell) :)

3 comments:

Renee said...

Hilarious! Kids say such priceless things.

:)De said...

I love hearing your kids funnies! there are so pure and cute intheir thoughts. You have done a wonderful job with them.

He is Risen!

:)De said...

sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes....

kid's funnies

they are so pure..

I are a homeschool teacher! LOL!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin