His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, April 6, 2009

Anna's Funny for the Morning

During our morning snuggle, Anna said, "Hey mom, do you want to see me get a bowl of cereal in less than a minute without using my hands?"

I was curious, so I said, "Sure".....

She said,OK, " Mama! Get me a bowl of cereal, and FAST!"

LOL

She thought that was rather clever. :)

6 comments:

The Monroe 6 said...

Good one!!

Waitingonmyua2 said...

Schmart kid (as they say in Newton).

Julia said...

That's funny. That sounds like something my sister would do.

bandgeek said...

Funny. BTW I was trying to add the music play list to my blog. I've got everything down except I'm tring to get it on the top middle of the blog like yours. How do you do it.

ann clary said...

L_O_V_E_ this!!! How funny and smart. I won't tell my kids about this one. They would probably try it on me some day.
(So, um, did she get her bowl of cereal in under one minute?)

Mike and Christie said...

Yes, she did. :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin