His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, April 23, 2009

ERIKA AMERICA!



This is a special week. It is Erika's Third Anniversary being home. In Fact, if memory serves me right. Today is that day.

It was such a special home coming, for us. When we first came home, somebody asked her to say something in Russian and she said, "Erika America!" That was one of her first English phrases.

She has really grown up from that tiny little girl we met in the orphanage who was so afraid. She is so bright and vibrant and confident.

Erika truly represents America!

6 comments:

Diana said...

Congratulations! She's a beautiful girl!

Debbie said...

Congratulations, Erika America! :-)

Christine said...

Congrats on three years!

JJ said...

AWE! I am so happy for you all on Erika's 3rd anniversary home! What a happy occasion!!!!

Oakie Grandfather said...

She is not only bright and vibrant, she is my grand daughter and she is beautiful.

Mike and Christie said...

And she loves her Okie Grampa!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin