His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Apology

I'm sorry to my readers. I felt compelled to go private. Knee jerk reaction.
After talking to my precious husband, we decided for those who read, and are encouraged, it is best to keep it open. That is why I write. To encourage.


Thanks for reading. :)

6 comments:

Mike and Christie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diana said...

I didn't know you had gone private for a brief moment - I've been pretty busy and haven't been reading as much. But I'm very glad you've decided to stay public. Your blog is one of my favorites. In fact, I hope the Lord someday allows us to meet in person on this side of heaven!

Keep on blogging!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for not staying private for too long. I really enjoy reading your blog. The girlies are too funny.
Denise Williams

Mike and Christie said...

Hi Denise!
Glad you are reading. When are you going to start a blog? I love getting pics of the kids. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Christie I am so glad you decided to come back! I was sad to see you had gone private and even more sad thinking that you must have received some awfully hateful responses to make you have done so. I am a faithful "lurker" but rarely comment because I don't have kids so often feel I don't know what to say *sheepish smile*. But please know you inspire and encourage me every time I come here.

Peace be with you.

Sarah in Florida

Mike and Christie said...

Thanks for your nice note. You can comment any time! :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin