His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Paragraphs

The Goat Barn

The goat barn is pretty on the outside, not the inside!
The inside of the goat barn is STINKY! There is hay with lots
of poop on it, and lots of food everywhere. The chickens have nests
where they lay their eggs. They try to hide them, but it is easy to find them.
In the dark, I can't see very well unless I bring a flashlight. The goats go
to sleep in the barn at night time.

Sarah



The Kitchen

The kitchen is my favorite place because that is where we keep food!
Food is my favorite thing. In our refrigerator we have lettuce, cucumbers
and strawberries. I love our kitchen.

Anna



And here is Erika's. It was stapled on the office wall, so we took a picture of it. :)

3 comments:

:)De said...

Very nice paragraphs! Informative and entertaining.

:)De

Mike and Christie said...

Thanks De.... I think we need to clean the goat barn out. LOL

ann clary said...

Um, yes, I like it that your dad works at home too--speaking of that, How's that Ford Windstar looking? (grin, wink)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin