His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, January 5, 2009

For The Sake of His Great Name

For those of you who read this blog, I'd love to point you to another blog in my side bar. It is called, "For the Sake of His Great Name". Wayne, Hillary and Adelaide Denny made the trek to Paris France and are attending Language school before setting of to Senegal as Missionaries. Wayne will be teaching in the bible school in Senegal.

Please keep them in your prayers and follow their blog for updated information and lots of fun along the way. Hillary is a great blogger and I really enjoy reading about the great adventures of Wayne and Hillary.

Their little girl Adelaide is now 2 and loads of fun to read about.

Praise the Lord for technology used right. Many times when our missionaries leave, we get short snippits of news here and there and sometimes none at all for long periods of time. New technology helps us to keep in contact, and as stateside believer's we can feel a greater part of the ministry we pray for. I think it can also help our friends to not feel so isolated.

So if you read something from them, leave them a friendly message. I'm sure they would love it. :)

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin