His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tomorrow Tomorrow I Love You Tomorow.....

Hopefully, it ISN'T a Day away!

Tomorrow we wake up at 6:00 a.m. and we travel at 6:30 to get to the hospital. Erika AND Sarah's legs are ready. We will pick up new legs.:)

I'm not sure what to say.... other than.... I sure hope they fit!

Erika has been without legs since the first week of October! That means, she has been unable to play outside for OVER 3 months! Sarah had surgery, has recoouperated and is wearing her old leg until a new one has been made, since Erika outgrew her other legs.

So, tomorrow, we go and we get legs. I'm so thrilled! I cannot express how thrilled I am for Erika.
What we all take for granted when we get up in the morning, she and Sarah have to put on.
It has been a long journey these past few months. I am so thankful for new legs.
Thank You Lord that we have legs to walk. Thank you that we can go outside and play and to the park. Thankyou that we have each other through hard times.
It has been hard.

Thank YOU!

2 comments:

The Monroe 6 said...

Good News!!!
I hope they fit too!
I'll be thinking about ya'll.
~amy

Mike and Christie said...

We are back. They do fit, but not for long...... more later. :|

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin