His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Aunt Dabba

I cannot seem to convince the girls that Dabba is their gramma and not their Aunt.
She is always affectionately referred to as Aunt Dabba. :)

The girls have never met Dabba, but feel that they know her. She often sends them sweet little notes. During the Election she told them all the presidents she had lived under over the years.

Today, the girls received Valentines from Dabba so they can send them.
Sarah got busy filling one out to "Aunt Dabba". She said, "I'm going to write her a letter too!" "What color is her hair?"

I answered, "Her hair is gray now."

She said, "Is she old?"

I said Yes she is.

Sarah then said, "Well, if I write her a letter will she die before she gets it out of the mail box?" LOL

(I was thinking, she might die from shock as I was supposed to send her some artwork a few months ago) LOL

So my answer was, "No, I'm sure she'll be alive when the mail comes."

I just love the way little kids think. :)

They LOVE AUNT DABBA! I LOVE HER TOO. :)

(If you want to see a beautiful picture of Dabba, just click on the Dabba label in the side bar)

I still haven't figured out how to do links.
(something I plan to do before I die.)

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin