His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What In The WORLD!???!!!


I am still grossed out!

We were getting ready for science, and I needed to take advil for my elbow. So I looked on the table and saw a nice bottle of PURIFIED water on the table. No claims had been made so I figured it was one of the girls and they forgot to put their name on it.

I took my advil and swallowed down the water. Then Anna says, "Oh mommy! You didn't drink from the bottle on the table did you?"

"Yes I did, was it yours?"

"No mommy, it belongs to SWEETIE PIE!"

BLEK!!!!!!
Sweetie Pie is our GOAT!

"You are givng the GOAT BOTTLED WATER>>??????"

Anna is taking extra good care of Sweetie Pie because she is pregnant, but I bet she is the only goat on the planet being served bottled water!

That is the LAST time I drink from a stray bottle of water.

BLEK! or should I say, "MAAAAAA!"

1 comment:

JJ said...

Oh Christie, I am so sorry!!!! Hoowaah!!!!! YUCK-OLA to the max! WHY couldn't it have been the goose's instead?!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin