His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, October 19, 2009

New Clothing Stretcher


I was talking to my son on the phone, and looked out the window, to see Anna walking her goat. But when her goat walked by, it had on a very familiar looking shirt! "Anna, are you dressing your goat in clothes?" "Yes mama, that shirt was too small for me."

Ummm. Not anymore. I think I have found a way to make clothing last longer. Stretch it over a goat and then wash and wear for another year. :)

5 comments:

Christine said...

How adorable!

Hevel said...

That's way too cute!

:)De said...

I love love "looking' out your window with you. Oh the sights you see. LOL!

Muddled Muse said...

Wow. That's awesome. I'm going to have to tell Ben--he'll get a kick out of it.

(He laughed himself wheezy when I told him about Sarah(?) leaving her leg on the sidewalk to be found by a startled jogger.)

Mike and Christie said...

I haven't stopped laughing about that one. :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin