His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Worst Is OVER!

Well, we have 3 bouncy girls again. Fevers have been less than 100 since about 3:00! Yea!
Yesterday they literally slept all day. Today, they were sleepy for a while, then bored that I made them stay in bed, and then, when temps were officially down, I let them get up and shower. By 5:00 I actually heard some playing going on!

Thank you Lord for getting this ole' mama through!

We were treated tonight by some dear folks from our Church, to a very special dinner, delivered with get well cards and all! Thank you sooooo Much!

7 comments:

mommajeane said...

I am glad to hear they are better. I think we have had it as well.Since last Thursday several have had some form of the symptoms. This am Olivia and Anna came down with it and tonite Leah... this has almost gone thru all of us now. Praise God you can sleep better tonite my friend.

Mike and Christie said...

Thanks. I did sleep better. One temp went back up over 100, but not bad.
They all seem pretty normal today. :)

Hevel said...

Woo-hoo, I hope the girls keep getting better! Also I hope you won't catch the ug they had!

JJ said...

Glad the girls are feeling better. Hope you and Mike stay well, Christie!

Christine said...

That's because Julia has the high fever now! So glad to hear your girls are better.

Mike and Christie said...

Oh man, I'm sorry Christine!
We are still having residual issues...
cough for Erika which is typical for her. Any time she has surgery or gets a slight cold, it takes her forever to get over it.

Anna and Sarah both seem to be fine, other than Anna has a slight rash.

I'll be glad when they are all Perfect! Mike had a 101.4 last night and said he felt like he had been thrown under a bus. This a.m., he felt much better.
Me: Purell is my best friend right now!

The Noelles said...

I agree Mom, thank you Lord. We are feeling better.The family brought us some good soup,and jelly for dessert.
It was very good.
I Love you Mom,

Erika Minich

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin