His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm Pretty Sure We Have Been Swined!


Yep. Apparently around here 99% of cases of flu are of the Pig Variety. Dang....
Erika's temp is a little higher, so she is sleeping and they are all getting lots of fluids.
I hope this passes quickly! And I hope it passes ME right by! No time to be sick.

5 comments:

Hevel said...

My partner Kevin just had the flu, and initially tested positive for type A, but now a test came back positive for H1N1. Possibly two of the boys had it, too, but they only had to miss a few days of school not to pass it on to others, they didn't even get a proper fever. So I hope your family will get over whatever version of the flu you have fast!

Diana said...

Sorry to hear you're all in *oink* sickyville. Hope everyone is feeling better soon...and that you don't get it, either.

I love the photo, BTW. Not sure why, because we've had the stuff too and it's so not fun, but it is still almost impossible not to make jokes about swine flu! It's just too easy of a target I guess. :-) Oh well, it will keep you smiling through it.

Amy said...

I am pretty sure that 2 of my kids have it too.
Hope she recovers quicky!

:)De said...

praying for all of ya!

Peace and health!

The Noelles said...

We are feeling so much better now.I still have a cough and a runny nose, but other then that I feel fine. Life is going good.

Erika Minich

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin