His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Missing My Dear Friend


My friend JJ moved away during the summer. We did not get to see each other for long, as she only lived in Texas for 18 or so months, but we made good use of our time. :)
She has been a wonderful friend to me, and we loved getting to know her family.
Soooo, we are back to Emails again, and some phone calls. Thank goodness for phone calls.:)
With her permission, here is a fabulous picture of her family visiting a pumpkin patch!

2 comments:

JJ said...

Thanks, CM.

Coincidentally, a new FRUA thread said, "Pumpkin Patch"...and I thought..SHE DIDN'T. And, you didn't, lol! (I would have been more surprised than anything.) Anonymity on the internet only goes so far anyway!

JJ said...

Seeing our family photos side by side is refreshing, yet sad. I miss you all!!!

Praying for a Thanksgiving miracle, or a sort!
;+)
JJ

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin