His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Cool then Hot then COLD


On Wednesday, it was around 64 degrees. On Thursday, it was about 87 degrees. On Friday a.m. it was about 52 degrees and went up to 62. This a.m. it was around 48 degrees. Typical, fickle Texas weather. Can't make up its mind.

Sooo, since it is cold and rainy, what better thing to do after bringing in the fire wood, than stay inside and watch "Journey To the Center of the Earth" in 3D!!!

3 comments:

mommajeane said...

It sounds like a great afternoon to me... I love their glasses. Did you get them with the movie?

Mike and Christie said...

Yes we did! The movie is normal on one side and 3D on the other. It included 4 pairs of glasses.

UncleBob said...

I saw the movie Coraline in the theatres in 3D and it was pretty amazing. They do stop-motion animation and some of the scenes are just beautiful. They have a 3D version on the DVD as well, but it's not the typical red and blue glasses. The video had color in it and you got not only the 3D effect but also some interesting effects because the colors they picked in the film would be vibrant colors but only one eye would get the color. It made things like clothing and hair sometimes pop out in a way that's really hard to describe.

I'm not sure I'd recommend the movie for the girlies without a pre-screening for some darker themes, but it was definitely made with a lot of TLC.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin