His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Summer Fun

Officially Summer doesn't start until June, but you couldn't tell it around here!
The girlies are distracted and have their eyes set on playing outside during reading and math. As soon as they are done, out the door they fly to take advantage of the puddles left from the last rain storm. They create and play and create some more.
Today, Anna was in the wagon train being pulled by horses......and Then they were transformed from Erika to Sarah, Sarah to Ms. Varageese, and Anna into Lottie :)
I wonder what will happen when I call them in???
Mrs. Varageese will you please come in for Language Arts?

Sometimes, I would like to join them and be transformed into a magical world where the laundry is all done, the dishes are put away and the front and back porches are clean, and I am sitting in my clean white linen pants with no hand prints, sipping iced tea on a perfect non humid day, reading without distraction. :)

Ahhhhh!






Ok, I'm awake now. Time for Language Arts!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Christine said...

The girlies look like they are having fun!

Muddled Muse said...

Hi Mrs. Minich! Thanks for your note. Ben is looking for library positions around the area and I am looking generally for university/nonprofit work in administration, program planning, development, or special events. Hopefully we'll both have something lined up for the Fall. It's an exciting time in life. (That first leap off the branch once you're out of the nest, it seems...)
*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Looks like they are having F-U-N!! By the way I just got out of school yesterday, for the summer and starting my math classes next week!!! I am so excited. I hope to come and visit you soon!
-Kaite

mommajeane said...

I always want to play around 4pm here... and then I have to go make our dinner :( I so understand this post. Made me smile.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin