His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Way of Love

The Way of Love


Truly loving a person isn't just loving them to their face.
It is loving them behind their back too.

It isn't being kind when somebody is watching
It is being kind when nobody is watching.

When somebody speaks ill of another
Now you have two people to show love.

It isn't just loving your friends
But loving those who aren't like you.

The path that Jesus walked
Isn't an easy path.

It requires that self be put to death on a daily basis.
On an hourly basis.
On a minute by minute basis.

And that Christ be exalted in all
we say and do.

Come, let's die together..........

4 comments:

Darcey said...

beautiful.beautiful.beautiful your one of akind, I wish I had time to read more my 2 year old is beckenning me with his powerful lungs. God bless Darcey

Mike and Christie said...

Thank you Darcy. Is there a way I can email you? I'm interested in your adventures. :)

My email is in my profile. :)

Christine said...

I needed that.

Darcey said...

Some days thats just what a person needs. Conformation that what we are doing is good, because its hard to constantly do what is right. Grace and peace
Darcey

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin