His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Visit Delayed


It appears that our Dear Friends Dima, Galya and Irra Solyakov's visit will be delayed for a while due to trouble getting visas in a timely manner. :(

It is easier for us to go to Ukraine than for them to come to the United States. We never really think about it that much because we already live here and can come and go as we please. But when it comes to those who are non citizens wanting to come and visit it is a long and arduous process.

Please Pray for the Solyakovs as they wait patiently that the Lord will comfort them, as they will most likely miss their daughter's college graduation.

We do look forward to seeing them very soon.

Brother Hal on the other hand, is in Waco now, and will be staying with us over the weekend and we really are looking forward to his visit.

2 comments:

Melissa E. said...

Oh...how disappointing!

Annie said...

It is interesting in a way. I had thought until recently that it was THEIR government that wanted to keep them THERE. I was really disappointed to find out it was OUR government wanting to keep them OUT.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin