His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Memorial Today

Many of you already know that Steven Curtis Chapman's 5 year old daughter was killed tragically in an accident that occurred in the driveway of their home.

This has touched the hearts of all parents across the world, and very much touched many in the adoption community. Their daughter is from China, and they were only able to know her such a very short time. She just turned five less than 2 weeks ago.

As I type this, a very special family is sitting at the funeral for their beloved daughter and sister.

Please pray for The Chapman family, that the Lord would give them comfort and a peace that surpasses all human understanding.

Though we do not know the Chapman family personally, we mourn with them.

http://www.stevencurtischapman.com/

There is a wonderful utube video you can go to from their sight to see little Maria doing the dishes with daddy.
Also there is another web site for donations to Shoashona's Hope, a ministry dedicated to financially helping those pursuing international adoption.

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin