His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, March 1, 2010

Carr Family Leg Drive


Meet the Carr Family
Is having AN EXTREME HOME MAKEOVER! :)
We are happy for them. We enjoy seeing them at camp, and various activities at Scottish Rite Hospital for Children. Well, this time, they were in Hawaii, while we all went to the hospital for a leg drive. Ryanne wanted to donate legs for children who don't have any in Haiti. She is such a sweet little girl with an infectious smile. A foundation is taking the legs to Haiti for all of the new amputees over there.
The girls brought legs they had outgrown, and we all got to meet Paige, and the film crew
who were filming the show. They interviewed the kids and showed everybody signing up and yelling HELLO from TEXAS....
It was a lot of fun! The Carrs will be back from Hawaii on Thursday. We may drive out there to see them MOVE THAT BUS~! How fun. :)

1 comment:

JJ said...

I hope you do go ask them to "Move that bus!" What a great cause all the way around. So glad your girls got to participate.

I feel so lucky to already have all of their autographs. ;-))

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin