His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Guess Who's Been Watching Ice Dancing!

Anna and Sarah just broke into spontaneous dance. :) It is supposed to be on ice, so the kitchen floor sufficed. I thought they did pretty good!

video

6 comments:

:)De said...

Seeing that gave me the biggest, cheesiest smile! That was fantastic!!! I loved the flip and spin. Great job, ladies.

Peace

Muddled Muse said...

wow! what graceful dancers. I like the spins!

ann clary said...

I LOVE IT!! I LOVE IT!! Wonderful! Encore! Encore! Flip and spin was my favorite move too!
I give them a perfect 10.

JJ said...

I'm just now watching this, and crying because I wish I were sitting at the table drinking coffee and watching WITH YOU!!!!!

I thank God for phone, e-mail, videos,...but nothing beats the real deal!

JJ said...

Daniel watched Sarah and Anna dance tonight. He said this was "kinda cool", then he looked at me sadly, and said, "Mom, I really want to go back."

Me, too!
:-D
JJ

Mike and Christie said...

Awwww. All the girls were reading this at the same time and let out a big Awwwww, we miss Daniel too!

Sarah said, "Invite them to come!" I said, "Will you dance with Daniel?" She covered her mouth and squealed, and then said, "well maybe".... Anna said, Yes. :) LOL

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin