His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, February 19, 2010

Daddy And Erika Went To Winter Camp

Soooo, Mommy, Anna and Sarah went out on the town!
We went Ice Skating. (correction, THEY went Ice skating)
They did so great for their very first time! After that, we went to Chuckie Cheese
and tomorrow we are going to a gymnastics class to try it out!
We took Katie along with us, and we all had a blast! I'm sure Erika and Daddy are having
a great time too. :)

1 comment:

mommajeane said...

How sweet... it sounds like a great couple of days. I love how Mike went with Erika to camp. I love it when daddies love on their kids. I am sure that was a message given to Erika of how much she is loved... especially since Mike is self employed...

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin