His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter Week

What are your plans to celebrate Easter Week?

We usually watch a little bit of the Movie Jesus of Nazareth and finish it on Friday.
We plan to make our tomb pudding .

You get a pie plate and put a 1/2 styrofoam cup on it's side. Then, you cover the pie plate and cup with chocolate pudding. Crush chocolate cookies to make it look like dirt. Put a stone over the entrance to the "tomb", and set soldiers to guard it. And then on Easter Sunday Morning, before everybody gets up, you roll the stone away. :) The kids like it.

We wanted to attend a Seder this year, but had trouble locating one. We did find a large Messianic Jewish Synagogue in Dallas that is having a Seder tomorrow night. They are going to live stream it on computer because they didn't have enough room for everybody who wanted to participate. They were so kind to send us a link to watch at home.

If you are interested, here is the link.

http://baruchhashemsynagogue.org/video/stream.html

It will start at 6:45 PM Central Time on Tuesday night the 30th of March.

Easter time is very exciting, because HE LIVES!

3 comments:

Tim said...

I have friends coming in from Dallas, and we'll all be going to one of the big, beautiful churches in Prague for the Easter service (but we have to be careful to find one in English).

淑君淑君 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mike and Christie said...

To Robert O Wilbert, or 淑君淑君, Shu Shan Shu Shan,

I have had to delete 3 x's now advertisements for Sexual material from my FAMILY blog. This is not funny, nor am I or any other reader interested in your advertisements. Please refrain from posting on my blog.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin