His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Introducing Charles David Minich





Weighing in at 8 lbs. 14.7 oz's. AFTER taking an enormous pee all over the nurse and all her paperwork. :)

We spent the day at the hospital with extended family awaiting the wonderful arrival of Charles. He is affectionately named after Ivy's dad, Charlie, who seemed to be the only fellow there who didn't know what the name was going to be. He was delighted and honored to find out that is was a big surprise. Ivy gave a very sweet message to her daddy honoring him. It was really touching.

5 comments:

Emily Minich said...

Aren't my pictures fabulous! :)

Charlie is wonderful and a precious gift from our loving God.

Mike and Christie said...

They are... but who is that hag lady in the bandana? :)

JJ said...

Awe! What a bundle of joy!!!

LOVE the photos, Emily!

Congratulations Minich family!

mommajeane said...

Congratulations Christie and send them to your son and wife... new life is such a blessing.What a cutie he is.

Melissa E. said...

Just precious! Congratulations!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin