His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, July 4, 2009

When Mom's Away The Girlies Will Play

with the camera. :)

I left on a week ago last Thursday to go to Colorado for special training which I will blog about later. The girlies stayed home with daddy, and had a great time. Anna was especially sad that I was leaving, because when I came back, I only had 1 day before leaving again for camp with Erika. She just didn't think she could be without me that long. I knew she could do it. :) We all talked on the phone each day and discussed what our days events were and that made the time go by faster.

When I got to Colorado, there was a sweet little note that had been secretly slipped into my luggage. It was from my Anna.


"Dear Mom,
I love you SO MUCH! I am going to miss you, but I will be ok. Don't forget to call me before I go to bed"
your friend,
Anna."

I was really touched by her saying, "I'm going to be ok". She wrote that to reassure me so I could relax while I was gone. Isn't that the sweetest?

Soooo, here are the pictures they took while I was retreating in Colorado. :)




2 comments:

Melissa E. said...

How could you relax when they were so depressed looking??? ;-)
Glad you had a get-away! Welcome back!

Mike and Christie said...

LOL! I cracked up at Anna's "your friend" salutation.
She has been learning letter writing. :)

I think they did just great and Mike said they really had a good time.

I did too. :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin