His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Vanya



We are having such a great time with a very sweet young man.
Today we attended church, where there are several folks who speak Russian. Vanya was quite surprised with all the familiar voices speaking to him in Russian. What a comfort that must be.

We were able to attend our friend's 80th birthday party and her son and daughter in law along with her grand daughter were visiting from Moscow! So Vanya had more conversations available today. I was so happy for him.

He is one sweetheart of a young man. I pray that the Lord will reveal himself to him in a very strong way and he will come to know his Heavenly Father. :)

BTW- He is great at putting together this jigsaw puzzle.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Vanya sounds awesome! I love jigsaw puzzles too!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin