His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Picture Yourself.....

Being a nine year old girl, going into the coop to collect the days eggs, reaching up to get them and touching a SNAKE~! Then that snake uncurls from around the eggs and jumps down to the next shelf in front of you......



Are you breathing hard yet?

This is what happened to our Anna today. Just yesterday she was talking about how she would LOVE to have a pet snake. Somehow, a snake without a cage can cause absolute panic!

He was a bit of a big guy. Here he is with Mike! :)


Mike took him down the street and let him go in an ablidging field.

4 comments:

Melissa E. said...

And what kind of snake has been snuggling with your eggs? Have you identified it yet?

christie said...

We call them Rat Snakes or Chicken Snakes. They are pretty common, though we haven't seen one in a couple of years.

Anonymous said...

WOW!She scream, or get bit?
-katie

christie said...

She did scream but did not get bit!
Next time you come over Katie,
you can collect eggs for us~! :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin