His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, January 4, 2008

Great News!!!!!

One of the little guys who was in the Orphanage with Erika and Sarah and is featured in one of the videos below has found a FOREVER FAMILY!!! Praise the LORD! I am so excited for Misha and his brothers! A wonderful family somewhere in the USA has adopted the boys. They will be picking them up from Ukraine sometime next week. Praise the Lord for answered prayers. Praise the Lord for a family willing to answer the Call.

Praise the Lord!!!!

1 comment:

Steve said...

Misha and his brothers are such tresures! We are so thankful to have had God's blessing all throughout this adoption so far!

All the readers here are welcome to come and visit them (Max, Misha and Vitali ) at our adoption website:
www.lovedalready.com

Back to America soon!!! Thanks again for the pictures.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin