His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, September 21, 2013

The Weekend

 
This weekend was Joe and Becca's 10th anniversary!  Now that they are in Texas, we had the joy to watch the grand boys.
Felix stayed for 4 hours so they could go out on an Anniversary Date.  My responsibility was to give Felix a bottle for the first time. 

Let's just say, he was not a happy camper when it came to feeding time! LOL
We settled for a "sippy cup" and he seemed to like that.

He was certainly happy to have his mama back!!!!

Truman enjoyed playing hide and seek with Erika.  His favorite place to hide was the Pantry, where he wanted her to hide with him. LOL

 Truman will be 3 next month!   Note the gun and sword Miss Alli made for him out of paper. He is a well armed toddler! LOL

Sam just loves spending time with Grampa.  He is a hard worker and LOVES to keep himself busy!
He even helped me fold towels and showed of his towel folding skills well! :)
His favorite thing though is to go out with grampa and work in the auto shoppe. :)  He is such a big boy now!  6 years old, going to school and reading!
 And here is pick up time.....

 Happy Anniversary to two of my favorite people in the world! :)

                                             "MY THREE SONS"


1 comment:

Aus said...

Great bunch of updates - love seeing family be family - and miss that a lot!

hugs - aus and co.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin