His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, September 5, 2013

New Web Site

I would like to thank everybody who wrote sweet notes of encouragement both in the comment section and in private emails.
I am not going away, just tweaking, and hopefully, making it easier to find posts that are needed.

I will have some limited pictures up..... my first post has one. :)

Thank you for your patience as I transfer data over and edit it.

This site will allow some extra features. As soon as I know how to use them.... well, you'll see what they are. LOL

My new Website address is:

parentingthatheals.org or parentingthatheals.com

You can get there from either address.

I hope to see you there!  And soon there will even be info up there. :)

I am learning how to use this site and it will be much easier to find posts in categories!
I have my first post up..... regarding being a therapeutic home. :)

2 comments:

Ruthann said...

I want to thank you for sharing your family with us up to this point. I also want to thank you for continuing your ministry, yet with a new site. There have been so many times that what you have written speaks to what I am struggling with in parenting at that moment. Your insight has changed me and helped me grow. I thank God for sending your knowledge to me! I will miss you and your family greatly. You have such sweet and caring girls. It's been wonderful to read the healing they have gone through, and to see the young ladies they have become.

Christie Minich said...

Ruthann,
Thank you for your sweet, heartfelt words.
We will be there for you at www.parentingthatheals.org.
:)
IT will be a little different, but yet, the same.
:)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin