His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Blessing Upon Blessing

I am so overwhelmed with the Love of Christ right now.  I am sitting here in my hotel room and just finished listening to today's sermon from our church.  What a blessing Pastor Justin is to us.
"Thy Word is a Lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path"
Today's sermon:  was on the Cost of Discipleship.
The gospel and grace of our Lord is free.... but the COST is great. Jesus layed down His life!

Thinking about those across this world who are suffering because of the gospel. They are suffering because they have believed.
Trials will come into the life of the believer. But HE WILL be with us and not forsake us.  He is with those who are suffering.  Let's remember to pray for our brothers and sisters in Christ, who are in chains or suffering.
http://www.cornerstonewylie.org/multimedia-archive/grace-and-discipleship-luke-923-27/

"For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ for it is the power of God to Salvation for all who believe."

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin