His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, September 2, 2013

Header Change

I switched up our picture up top.  This includes every member of our immediate family. :)
Four sons, Four Daughter's in Law, Four daughters, and Eleven Grand Children.
And Mike and I. :)
If anybody has another baby.... well, this won't work. LOL

3 comments:

Aus said...

Miss a day (or 2 or 3 or 4) and miss a lot with you guys!

Glad the school year is off to a good start - in particular have a lot of respect for ROTC too - well done - but then again - I'm a service oriented kind a guy!

Glad too that you had a good holiday weekend - that kind of family time is important.

Finally the discernment post - we've been doing a lot of that lately. In fact - our holiday weekend was "family time" too - maybe not in the kind of "fun times" thinking - but still family time! I got a lot of Grace - and had to share a lot of pain - and while it's hard - still it's a part of the Plan (still - hard not to follow that with an "I guess" and heavy sigh!)

hugs - love each other in a like and similar fashion - and LOVE the new blog header!

aus and co.

Fatcat said...

The new header is cool. You have so many blessings!

:)De said...

What a beautiful and blessed family!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin