His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, July 14, 2011

It's HOTTER than HADES AROUND HERE!

Our temp is reading 106º in the shade, with who knows how much humidity! UGH
I felt sorry for the goat and chickens, so we decided to give them  a treat. :)
Here is Bryan and Midnight sharing a popsicle.  Of course, Midnight did NOT get her fair share. :)


2 comments:

Mary Grace Biggs said...

Aww!... poor little Midnight! I'm sure he wantd to eat as much as the goat did! ;)

Mary Grace Biggs said...

Chickens will eat ANYTHING. Even them selves. We where at a friends house and they had chickens and a boy left his plate of fried chicken on the grass and a chicken came over and started eating it!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin