His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Sarah and Sam

3 comments:

Tulsa Gentleman said...

Here is wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas. I am an old Kairos friend of Ed's. He and some others men met at my house every Monday evening for a prayer and share time.

Ed always kept us up to date on his family. He was very proud of all of you and we came to feel we knew you. I miss Ed terribly and I miss knowing how his kids, grand kids, and great grand kids are doing. I are out of the loop for your whole family.

I have an annual Christmas letter that Ed always enjoyed and may have shared with some of you. If I had an email address I would send a .pdf copy that could be shared.

The first Christmas after losing a loved one is always tough. But we know Ed loved us and loves us still. I pray God's blessings to all of your amazing family. Grace and peace,

Bill Miller
gwbillmiller@yahoo.com
tulsagentleman.blogspot.com

:)De said...

Merry Christmas!

Peace,
:)De

Susan a.k.a Lucy said...

Hey Christie, Thanks so much for putting up pics and even some grammy-cam or in your case yayacam.

It does my heart good to see the grandbabies, yours and mine (-:

Love them up for me.
Susan

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin