His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Day of Visiting

Mr. Will


Baby Charlie
Mr. Sam
Baby Marcus
Joe and Sam and Marc and Will (Lord help the teeter totter) :)
Cousin Stuff
Brothers and Sisters

More Cousins

We had a full day of visits. It was so wonderful to see the little guys interacting with each other.
They got along grandly. I was so happy to see them run and play and kiss and hug.
Sam pulled me in the wagon (strong guy) and then I got to pull him in the wagon. When Will came over, Ya-Ya was replaced with Will, and those two played all day long!
We missed seeing Chuck, Jodie and the grand girls today. (hopefully their coughs will be all better tomorrow!) We are so blessed as a family.
Those two little grandboys remind me of the two bigger ones together when they were little.
I am so happy today.

3 comments:

Hevel said...

Happy Christmas to you and yours!

JJ said...

Yay! What a special Christmas at the Minich house!!!

Melissa E. said...

Merry Christmas to you all! Sounds like a perfect day.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin