His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year To ALL!

I pray that the New Year brings a time of Spiritual Awakening, of Joy and Peace that can only come from the Lord.....

I want to wish every one of my readers a very Happy New Year, especially some of my regular readers, who have such a heart for Adoption..... Christine, Jeane, Hevel, De, Diana, Lisa and Don,
JJ, Steve and Melissa, Jim and my FRUA friends. Also Susan A.K.A. Lucy, my sister Jodie, my sister in law Elayne, Aunt Judy, Robin, Tim, my kids and a very special Lady, Kay. :) And anybody else I have left out.... :)

I am so thankful for each and every one of you. You have taught me MUCH. I am so thankful for the encouragement you have given me over this year. These last 5 months have been very hard on me physically, and eventually emotionally, as my physical body has not done what I would like it to do. However, it is doing exactly what God wants it to do for now. He is the potter and I am the clay, and he is using a chisel on me right now to mold and shape me.

I can look back and see His providential hand in my life; ALL of my life really; even the ugly parts. :) That chisel is what brings us to our knees to seek Him.
I said to a friend the other day, "Can we ask God to clep out of this class? Or can we just take the audited version of this class and observe? LOL
Of course not. (no pun intended)
I'm a bit of a scardy cat when it comes to that chisel. Yet I know, that the forming and shaping that the Lord is doing, is for HIS glory and my eternal benefit.

May the Lord continue to mold and shape each and every one of you and bring you to a place of
pure Joy, comfort and understanding that can only come from Him.

4 comments:

Hevel said...

Thank you for being an inspiration!

Wishing your family a happy 2010!

JJ said...

Amen, Christie!

Hope your shoulder continues to heal a little more each day.

May sleep be yours!
JJ

:)De said...

Christie, I wish you, Mike and the Girlies the Happiest of New Year. Thank you for your friendship and for sharing your life with me. You have encouraged and lifted me up probably more than you know. I am so blessed with great brothers and sisters in Christ here in blogland.

Peace,

:)De

Diana said...

We all love you, too! Thanks for sharing your heart and your wisdom. Wishing you a HEALTHY and happy New Year as well.

And about that chisel??? Yah, I'm a scardy cat of it as well because I've been chiseled (and am still being chiseled.) I know well how not fun it can be at times. But I also know well the indescribable blessings that come into my life by allowing myself to be shaped and molded by The Master. And why does he do it? So he can shape us into something He can use.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin