His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Good News!

The fancy shoulder doctor says NO SURGERY! YEA!
But... I was diagnosed with a Frozen Shoulder, which cannot be operated on because
I have another underlying problem having to do with hyperactive nerves.
He does not think it is MS related, but I don't know that it isn't.
Either way, I am going to take a steroid to try and calm the shoulder and arm
and a medicine to help with nerve pain. I just started it, so we will see what happens.

Worst case scenario, would be to go in and deaden the nerves from sending messages to the brain.
HOPEFULLY, the next few weeks will show improvement and then I can work on unfreezing this shoulder!

4 comments:

JJ said...

Prayers continuing, while standing on the Word in faith!

ann clary said...

I'm glad you don't have to have surgery. We will pray for a good solid recovery for you.

love,
ann

Hevel said...

Fingers crossed, prayers offered. Hopefully the meds will fix the problem!

Mike and Christie said...

Thanks so much. As of today, I went from uncontrollable crying because of the pain, to happy and the pain has GREATLY subsided....
I can't believe the difference in just one day.
Thank You LORD for sending me to the right place!
My arm is still frozen, but I can deal with that. It will probably be a year to get it back to normal.
I'm so happy!
Merry Christmas everybody!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin